PEER REVIEW

Peer Review-
Hi Amanda!

I think it would be great to add in the season or time of year it was in the first paragraph to let the reader know more about when you found out this life changing information. Also in paragraph one do you remember other phrases from your coworkers? Were the pushing you to relax- I think you should write a little more about it.

I think it would be nice to list what store you bought the pregnancy test at- can you remember what brands you bought? I think it would be nice to list them to really explain how many and which ones you bought rather than saying 6.

Paragraph five I think it would be nice if you elaborate more in this paragraph, explain more about how you thought life was over. So the reader has more personal back round about you.

In paragraph eight I think you should elaborate more when you called your friend and needed to speak with her- why didn’t you want to talk to your mom about it? I understand why but I think it would be great if you explain more about that.

I think you should add details in the last paragraph about the hospital visit- was he okay? really hurt? Did he talk about the baby at all?

Overall I think this was a great paper! You included some really personal touches that relate to readers including myself!